World Leaders in Flying Insect and Bed Bug Solutions
Established in 1948 and with sales in 130 countries, Brandenburg is a world leader in the development of innovative product designs, incorporating the latest technologies for the control of flying insects, biting insects and air sterilization.
Brandenburg focuses its research and development efforts on providing its customers with innovative solutions specifically in the development of insect light traps. As a result of this focus, a number of other companies have historically asked Brandenburg to produce their fly lights. Brandenburg is now entering the North American market under its own brand.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Brandenburg NA, LLC is responsible for servicing the North American market, which includes the United States of America, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
Brandenburg NA's goal is to provide customers with solutions for creating more hygienic environments by offering:
- The latest innovations in technology
- Outstanding customer service
- Great value on Brandenburg's extensively tested line of light traps
Brandenburg NA's primary focus is help our customers to mitigate potential sanitary hazards. Failure to control these sanitation challenges can result in significant financial and brand damage. We work alongside our customers to reduce the risks and to develop innovative hygiene solutions.
Why is there a Brandenburg North America?
- With a number of innovations in the pipeline, it seemed the correct time to bring some dedicated focus to the sales and marketing of the Brandenburg offering. We felt the need to focus on the technically advanced, innovative and environmentally sound solutions we have invested in developing.
- Establishing a North American business enables us to get closer to our customers and move quickly to provide them the best solutions.
- We look forward to establishing long-term partnerships with our customers in the provision and development of innovative hygiene solutions.