All of our products are designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom at our ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facility. The complete production process, including component sourcing, product assembly, quality testing and approvals are handled thoroughly by our team, which collectively have over 300 years of experience.
What makes us different?In-house research, design and engineering:
- We design and manufacture all of our products in-house
- We have the largest Insect Light Trap engineering team in the World
- We hold the largest portfolio of Insect Light Trap patents
- Our products are certified for Worldwide sales
Product Testing and Validation
We test all of our products to ensure that we only supply products that have the best fly catch in the market as well as offering a high level of sustainability.
All of our products are tested to ensure customer satisfaction, energy efficient performance, and to confirm compliance to food safety standards.All products are tested for:
- Fly catch efficacy
- Light attraction (UVA) output
- Electrical power consumption
The tests are conducted at independent test laboratories using statistical methods.
To ensure accuracy, competitor products are reviewed by the same test protocol using their own glue boards and lamps.